August 26, 2021
Calling all sustainability nerds with private/consulting sector experience
We are a young and growing company that has quickly gained a firm footing in the Nordic market for sustainability consulting, working with private sector clients as well as third sector organisations (foundations, research institutions, international organisations, etc.)
We are seeing our pipeline growing rapidly and we need new great colleagues working primarily on corporate projects. We are looking for profiles for roles from consultant (with a minimum of two years relevant experience) to senior manager.
Do you want to work exclusively on sustainability projects in a company that is integrating a four-day work week? Reach out if you are a sustainability nerd with private sector, consulting, or international environmental NGO/think tank experience.
About Nordic Sustainability
Nordic Sustainability is a value-based consultancy firm working at the intersection of strategy and sustainability. Based on a deep understanding of the systemic changes necessary and the underlying science, our company’s purpose is to help public and private sector organisations make better decisions and transform their organisations towards true sustainable practices. It’s systemic change that we are working towards.
We believe that by working in accordance with the Nordic standards of work-life-balance, we become better consultants and colleagues, which is why we are currently implementing a four-day work week. We’re organised and we get our work done on time and on target. By creating a work environment centered around healthy decision-making, we believe that we help our clients make better decisions. That’s how we understand professionalism.
• We expect you to be working primarily with larger private companies to support their work in developing strategies focused on integrating sustainability into the core of the business
• We expect you to be able to independently participate in projects consisting of both internal team members, client project group, and external stakeholders
• We expect you to be able to drive business development towards existing and new clients
• You have sustainability related experience from a top tier consultancy, a large corporate, or a leading environmental think tank/NGO
• You have knowledge of private sector strategy development and preferably also corporate sustainability strategy development or implementation
• You have project management experience and are comfortable with driving projects independently and in teams
• You have excellent skills within the consultancy toolbox, e.g. data analysis (excel), presentations (PowerPoint), proposal writing, etc.
• You speak and write English at native or comparable level. Fluency in Danish is an asset, but not a requirement
• It is an asset if you have a specific area of expertise within corporate sustainability, which could be (but not limited to) carbon accounting, circular economy, supply chain management, ESG, etc.
• You live sustainability and seek to push the boundaries of what organisations and individuals can do to make an impact in order to advance our common societal transition
• You always seek to deliver the highest quality possible and continuously push your own boundaries for what you can deliver
• You are a team player that can handle a diverse set of tasks – both the ones that challenge you and the ones you can do in your sleep
• You are proactive and not afraid to offer your perspective on how to best approach the project at hand
• You have good interpersonal skills and a can-do attitude
Here is why you should join Nordic Sustainability
We are a team of professionals with solid competencies within management consulting and sustainability. What makes us a team is our common ambition to have a deep, positive impact while also keeping ourselves accountable as a company. We are ambitious on behalf of our clients and we measure ourselves by those same standards.
• A steep learning curve and close attention to your personal and professional development
• A healthy work-life balance, where we are in process of implementing a four-day work week
• Flexible work-hours and up to two days per week from home office
• The opportunity to take up increasing levels of responsibility and shape the development of a growing organisation
• A dynamic and fun working environment with an ambitious team that cares about each other and what we do
How to get in touch
If this sounds interesting to you, send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage people of any gender (binary or non-binary) and of all places and backgrounds to get in touch.
Application round closes on Friday, September 10th, 2021 at 23.59 CEST.