Future-Fit Guided Self-assesment Program - Practicalities
All live sessions will take place at:
Soho, Flæsketorvet 68, 1711, Copenhagen V
We are keeping classes relatively small to provide lots of time for feedback and discussions, so the program is not very vulnerable to Covid-19 restrictions, but in case physical workshops are not possible at all, we will do online workshops.
Program dates – Spring 2021
Program dates will be updated very soon
The program cost is 85,000 DKK ex. VAT.
Until 11 December 2020, we have an early bird offer for the spring 2021 program. Early bird cost is 75,000 DKK ex. VAT
- 6 two-day training modules based in Copenhagen close to the main train station
- 5 half-day sparring and guiding sessions between modules
- On-boarding and off-boarding sessions to increase effect of program
- Excel and powerpoint templates to support the assessment
- Preparation for certification as Future-Fit consultant (assessment itself is done by Future-Fit Foundation – read more here)
Interested in the program? Reach out to Morten Jastrup here.
Trainer: Morten Jastrup
Morten has 20 years experience in sustainability and is heading our capacity development work. He has been using Future-Fit with Hempel, Coloplast, LD Pensions and The Royal Swedish Academy of Engineering. He is also and experienced trainer having a.o. co-developed the UN Global Compact training program YSIP (Young SDG Innovators Programme).
Contact Morten here.
Trainer: Sven Beyersdorff
Sven is our leading capacity on Future-Fit and is working closely with Future-Fit Foundation on the expansion of the benchmark. He is leading our work on corporate strategy and is responsible for Future-Fit services with Hempel, Coloplast and LD Pensions.
Contact Sven here.