We are committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce and encourages applications from all qualified candidates regardless of race, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, or disability.
Interested in joining our team?
We’re always looking for talented people in the industry. If you’re interested in becoming part of the Nordic Sustainability team, you’re very welcome to share your CV with us. We review CVs on an ongoing basis, and if there is a match between your profile and an opening in the team, you will be contacted.
If you’re a student, please refer to our bi-annual internship openings in February and September.
- You have relevant background strategy from a consultancy or a large corporation
- You have experience using methodologies and other relevant resources for developing private sector sustainability strategies
- You have knowledge of private sector strategy development and or European regulation
- You have project management experience and are comfortable driving projects independently and in teams
- You have excellent skills within the consultancy toolbox, e.g. data analysis (excel), presentations (PowerPoint), proposal writing, etc.
- You speak and write English at native or comparable level. Fluency in Danish is an asset, but not a requirement
- You live sustainability and seek to push the boundaries of what organisations and individuals can do to make an impact to advance the societal transition needed
- You always seek to deliver the highest quality possible
- You are a team player that can handle a diverse set of tasks
- You are proactive and not afraid to offer your perspective on how to best approach the project at hand
- You have compassion and strong interpersonal skills
- You are excited about joining a dynamic organisation and taking on an important role in helping it grow further
- A healthy work-life balance, where we are in process of implementing a four-day work week across the company
- Flexible work-hours and up to two days per week from home office
- An opportunity to make real sustainable change and work with some of the most interesting companies on the market
- The opportunity to take up increasing levels of responsibility and shape the development of a growing organisation
- A competitive compensation package
- A dynamic and fun working environment with an ambitious team that cares about each other and what we do
- A non-discriminatory and inclusive workplace
- An office in central Copenhagen, 1 minute walk from Nørreport Station
We encourage people of all backgrounds and genders to apply to Nordic Sustainability.