Understand and report on impact, risks and opportunities.
Make sense of current business impacts, assess what data is needed for reporting and discover new opportunities. Our materiality assessments cover all ESG areas as well as impacts and risks from both a sustainability impact and financial risk materiality perspective. To achieve this we apply an impact-based double materiality method, in line with new European Sustainability Reporting Standards (ESRS) and use the Future-Fit benchmark to help clients understand their progress towards chosen metrics across ESG areas.
Products and services
- ESRS compliant double materiality assessment
- ESRS aligned data gap assessment
- Value chain impact mapping
- Maturity analysis
- Voluntary and compulsory sustainability reporting disclosures and standard advisory
- Reporting set up (ESG and ESRS data collection strategy, tools & capabilities assessment, improvement recommendations)
- Future-Fit Benchmark assessments
The new European Sustainability Reporting Standards (ESRS) is profoundly shifting sustainability reporting compliance. Impact-based double materiality is now cemented as a legal requirement for close to 50,000 European companies: who will not only need to understand and disclose their impacts, but also how these reflect back on them as financial risk or opportunities.
Start your journey with us with a double materiality assessment
Contact our materiality lead Anniina Kristinsson.